Identifying that Ideal Customers is very similar to, and JUST as important as choosing a Niche Market, something we’ve devoted quite a few episodes to as well.
All you’re really doing here is creating an imaginary person. The one you’d most like to sell to. The one that will most respond to your products, your business and YOU.
Once you’ve created your ideal customer – right down to their name, their neighborhood, job, kids, marital status, income, etc. you’ll better know:
- What your website should look like
- What to say in your emails
- The important things to highlight in your services
- The products that most appeals to them
- How much they can and will spend on your products
- What images to use in your ads
- The WAY you talk to them everywhere they see, here or read about your company
During this podcast you’ll here the great, real life example of a start up business that inspired Marc Vila to make this the topic, and how that is going to impact it’s future.
Important podcasts to listen to:
CAS Podcast Episode 101 – Marketing Plan: Picking your Niche
CAS Podcast Episode 102 – Advertising and Marketing to your Niche
As always, the Podcast is sponsored by ColDesi! http://coldesi.com
Podcast: Play in new window | Download